The Minecraft launcher 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.15 that made us wait, finally made its appearance in January 2017, despite the fact that Mojang developers worked on its development since 2015; it took its time!
The arrival of the expected update was done gradually to generate feedback so any possible bug or error could be reported.
However, at this point, we are all using the latest Minecraft launcher and, in case you still have some doubts about it, here is everything you need to know to handle it.
What’s new on this version of Minecraft Launcher?
In the previous launcher, everything was handled on a single screen and in a very basic way, without much interactivity or graphics display. This version does not work with Java but works with C ++ and does everything as if we were on the same Minecraft page.
In this new Minecraft launcher, we have several tabs or sections in which we can modify the different options, profiles, and versions of the game.
In this sense, the changes that have come with this new launcher may be impractical for some players who prefer more direct handling without having to change sections every time they need to modify something.
The use of images in the news that leads to the websites of Minecraft and Mojang instead of the usual updates is also another feature that many users may object to.
Originally, the new Minecraft launcher was available only in English, but it has a new language menu in the upper left corner of the screen. To be able to use this Minecraft launcher it is necessary to have Windows 7 or higher, OSX 10.8.0 or Native Linux.
What are the advantages?
The new Minecraft launcher has some features that are not very practical, certainly, but as not everything is bad, we tell you about its advantages:
- Your profiles and mods from previous versions will be imported and will remain in the new launcher without a problem.
- The help section has improved incredibly and contains not only access to forums and blogs but a search bar to access the content you really need
- One of the best changes of the new Minecraft launcher is that you can change the skins and modify your character from the “skin” section without having to access the Minecraft website.
- The logs are cleaner and categories can be used, however, you have to change the section to do it.
- The way the mods were installed and operated did not change at all. Bravo!
- Like the previous version, this new Minecraft launcher is automatically updated.
- Supports direct Twitching in Minecraft
Finally, the new Minecraft launcher is much cleaner than the previous one thanks to the period of testing and reporting of bugs and errors that are being made. Until the beginning of 2018, this new launcher still presented several bugs and errors.
Nevertheless, now it’s definitely the best way to play Minecraft and bugs are almost unreported. Even though, there’re some “Pirata Launchers” that are competing with it, as they’re very practical and specially compatible with low resource computers.
DOWNLOAD MINECRAFT LAUNCHER 1.15.2
for Minecraft 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.15