Pixelmon Mod 1.15.1/1.15 is an awesome mod for Minecraft for those players who loves Pokémon. This mod adds approximately 510 Pokémon to the game. You can configure it completely and has a lot of nice features like a fossil machine to revive the different fossils that we found around the map, a 3D pokéball with capture animation, a functional pokédex and much more!
Pixelmon mod is worthy!
Pixelmon mod also have a complete attack system with a variety over 500 attacks, including stat modifiers and status effects. Some mods which add a lot of content to our game can interfere with other mods to function properly, Pixelmon doesn’t change any base files.
Pixelmon works well with the majority of mods that can be found around the web working alongside other popular add-ons available nowadays.
It is compatible with Forge. Due to the large number of assets this mod contains we need a 64-bit Java version. Pixelmon can also be used with Minecraft Launcher.
Pixelmon has some nice features that will make our Minecraft gameplay a completely new whole experience. Especially made for those Pokémon players who want to experience new adventures while playing Minecraft.
- Like Pokémon we can use a PC to manage our Pokémon. If you have 6 Pokémon in your party then any Pokémon you catch will appear in this PC.
- If your Pokémon is hurt or fainted you can heal him in a Pokémon healer.
- Trade machines can be also crafted. If you want to trade a Pokémon with somebody or just evolve a Pokémon.
- When you are battling with another Pokémon this will display a Battle GUI with variety of options like Attack, switch Pokémon, use items from your backpack or escape from battles.
- Pokémon drops can be sold at the PokéMart as we can also buy pokéball, medicines or other items. PokéMarts are randomly spawned in cities.
- New resources like Apricorns and bauxite ore
Somehow Pixelmon attempts to match the gameplay of the Pokémon games very closely. From battle mechanics similar to the mechanics in the sixth generation Pokémon. Some aspects of this mod are unique and deviate from previous Pokémon games.
Pixelmon does not use these “Random encounters” system like tall grass, or cave to encounter any Pokémon. Instead, creatures spawn naturally in the Overworld, a player can fight these wild Pokémon.
While playing, common Minecraft mobs are disabled and don’t spawn when you install Pixelmon. However they can be enabled if we edit Pixelmon’s configuration file.
Pokéballs can be crafted when the player acquires Iron and Apricorns. However, pokéballs can be also purchased in PokéMarts if we exchange them for PokéDollars.
With this biome system the variety of Overworld Minecraft biomes have different Pokémon that spawn them
Some of these biomes are:
- Birch Forest
- Cold Beach
- Cold Taiga
- Extreme Hills
- Flower Forest
- Frozen Ocean
- Frozen River
- Ice Mountains
- Ice Plains
- Mega Taiga
- Mushroom Island
- Roofed Forest
- Sunflower Plains
- The End
Pixelmon transforms your Minecraft game into a new whole game. With the large increase of types of Pokémon. Currently you are able to find up to 510+ Pokémons.
Incredible adaption of biomes, creatures, items and the way you can play this mod is really intuitive but if you have any doubts, questions, or how to craft anything. You can check some Pixelmon wiki databases around the web with guides, informative articles and much more.
How to install Pixelmon mod
- Be sure of having installed Minecraft Forge before install this mod.
- Find the Minecraft application folder.
- If you are using windows open RUN from the start menu, type %appdata% and click RUN.
- For Mac users just open finder, hold ALT and click Go, the library located in the top menu. Open the folder app support and search for Minecraft.
- Place the JAR file that you have just downloaded into the Mods folder. If the folder doesn’t exists just create it.
- If you want to check if the mod is already installed just launch Minecraft and click the Mods button by now you should see the installed mod
Now you are ready to be the very best Pokémon trainer in Minecraft world. Got to Catch’em all!
DOWNLOAD PIXELMON MOD 1.15.2
for Minecraft 1.15