The Shaders Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.15 adds shaders to our Minecraft world and shadow map, draw buffers, specular map and normal map. With these characteristics you can change the appearance of your Minecraft world. The effect may vary depends on the user settings and some Minecraft shaderpacks 1.15.1.
From the most simple worlds to the most beautiful Minecraft worlds, with this mod you will enjoy every tile while exploring different maps, appreciating the detailed environment. Maximize your adventure drastically changing, from something common and normal to something more detailed with better performance and enjoyable particle effects and shaders.
It works perfect with Optifine, this mod will give us some extra performance on the textures and it has support for shaders.
- Other shader packs like CUDA shaders, Chocapic13 shaders, Waving Plants shaders, Sonic Ether’s Unbelievevable Shaders, Bump Shadow Waving and RudoPlays shaders are supported.
- Connected texture packs are supported.
- Multiple composite programs are supported.
- Easy to install without any issues.
- You can select draw buffers to write into shaders.
- Shadow depth buffers and shaders with more smoothness and definition.
More realistics shaders and textures
Within the different Minecraft Shaders mod that we can find through many Minecraft mods site, GLSL shaders have a high positive impact in Minecraft community. This mod grows up by the player and many users around the world that enjoy the high quality and shaders in their gameplay experience.
GLSL shaders mod could possibly be one of the most amazing and unique mods of Minecraft. It has a very well development and unique creator which result in an impressive environmental and shading animations to our Minecraft gameplay
The main idea of it’s creator was to develop and implement a beautiful masterpiece of shading into the game.
This shader introduces an original type of lighting to our world as result of enhancing the default game brightness, improving de darkening of the shadows to create lovely and smooth effects.
Requirements of shaders mod
In terms of requirements we have that Shaders mod needs a really decent computer with high GPU to be ran properly. The user should be smart when using and installing this mod. While we are using this mod we have to take in mind that a huge amount of FPS (Frame/Rate Per Second) will be used in the process of playing with GLSL shaders mod enabled
- Shaders mod needs a fast and recent graphic card like AMD GPU or NVIDIA preferably.
- The graphics effects of this mod comes from the processing power of both GPU and CPU so take in mind that those amazing graphics do not come out of nowhere. If you have low specs in your computer the mod won’t run properly.
- If your computer cannot display more than 180 fps with Vanilla it is possible that you could run low frame rates while playing.
- Some Intel HD graphics drivers like .3621 or 3412 will crash or do not work, others Intel HD graphics drivers can run this mod without crashing but it could still running the game slowly, we do not recommend you to run GLSL Shaders if you are using an old or outdated Intel HD graphics drivers.
- You need Minecraft Forge to run this mod.
How to install shaders mod
- Before install this mod you have to make sure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge 1.15.2 and OptiFine 1.15.2.
- Find the Minecraft application folder.
- If you are using windows Open >Run from the start menu, type %Appdata% then click Run.
- If you are using Mac open finder, hold down ALT, click Go then Library in the top menu bar, open the folder Application Support and take a look for Minecraft.
- Place the downloaded mod (The JAR file) into the “Mods” folder.
- Now when you launch Minecraft and you click the “Mods” button, from now you should see the installed mod.
This mod is a nice option to those exigent players who wants to improve their gameplay and upgrade their Minecraft visual experience with amazing shaders and textures.
DOWNLOAD SHADERS MOD 1.15.2
for Minecraft 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.15 – (Compatible with OptiFine 1.15)